Couple die from snakebite in Satkhira
4 || risingbd.com
Satkhira Correspondent: A couple of ‘Bede’ community have died from snakebite at Alipur Natunbazar in Satkhira Sadar upazila.
The deceased were identified as Ekhlas Kha, 33, and his wife Alina Khatun, 28.
According to locals, a poisonous snake bit the couple at night, leaving them injured.
They were admitted to Satkhira Sadar Hospital in wee hours of Friday. Ekhlas died at the hospital and Alina was referred to Khulna Medical College Hospital. Later, Alina died on way to Khulna.
The couple hailed from Borobazar in Kaliganj upazila of Jashore district.
risingbd/Satkhira/Aug 23, 2019/Shaheen Goldar/Mukul