Satff Correspondent, Rajshahi: An electrician of local Palli Bidyut office died from electrocution at Hatatpara in Bagmara upazila on Friday.
The deceased was identified as Riazuddin, 52, son of Foyez Uddin of the upazila.
According to family members, BagmaraPalli Bidyut office said Riaz came in contact with a live electric wire while working there and died on the spot.
Bagmara Police Station Officer-in-Charge (OC) Ataur Rahman confirmed the news.
risingbd/Rajshahi/August 02, 2019/Tanjimul Haque/AKA