Dhaka     Tuesday   04 August 2020

Two brothers die from snakebite

5 || risingbd.com

Published: 04:01, 17 September 2019   Update: 15:18, 26 July 2020

Jhenaidah Correspondent: Two brothers died from snakebite at Nagpara village in Shailkupa upazila under the district early Tuesday.

The victims were Shahin Mandol, 25, and Sohan Mandol, 8. Both were the sons of late Nabab Mandol of the village.

A poisonous snake bit them while they were sleeping in the same room, locals said.

They were rushed to Shailkupa Upazila Health Complex the same night. Later, they were taken to Kushtia Sadar Hospital as their condition deteriorated, they said.

Sohan died on way to Kushtia and Shahin succumbed to the snakebite this morning after he was admitted to the hospital.

 

risingbd/Jhenaidah/September 17, 2019/Rajib Hasan/AI

risingbd.com