Savar Correspondent: A youth died from electrocution in Baliapur of Savar on Thursday night.
The deceased was identified as Rasel, 20, son of Nasir, hailed from Char Sumaiya village of Shantirhat in Bhola.
Police said that the victim was electrocuted while repairing body of a bus at Shaymoli Paribahan depot in Savar around 8:30pm. Meanwhile, hearing yelling locals rushed to the spot and sent him to Savar Enam Medical College where doctor declared him dead.
Sub-inspector (SI) Nurul Islam of Savar Model police station confirmed the matter to risingbd.
risingbd/Savar/July 19, 2019/Ariful Islam Sabbir/Nasim